Flickr

phlyersphan. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Birds

I'm still waiting anxiously for Santa to bring my new spotting scope and dSLR adapter! :)

In the meantime, I've been getting some winter bird shots:

White Crowned Sparrow?
White crowned sparrow, I think?

Napping Mourning Dove
Napping Mourning Dove

Still debating what kind of hawk this is.
The hawk that refuses to be identified. Cooper's? Sharp shinned?

Solved: European Starling
European Starling

Dark eyed junco (slate)
Slate colored dark eyed junco, during an ice storm

Ice coated window
Speaking of the ice storm...

1 comment:

dguzman said...

Tough to tell on the hawk--seems a little large for a Sharpie, but without anything to really compare it to, I'm not sure. I'd probably go with Cooper's Hawk, but even then I wouldn't be confident. Size would make the ID easier!