Flickr

phlyersphan. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Friday, September 7, 2007

Composition: Uphill

I was out in the back yard goofing around with my camera today, and happened to catch a couple sets of golfers carrying their bags along the course. I was immediately inclined to take a picture, since most golfers around here opt for the golf carts.

I like the composition of both, but I wish I could have gotten golfer #1 into composition #2. I like the shot of the hills better in the second photo, but prefer the lone golfer. He also looks a bit more like he's working hard to hoof it up that hill, which was what I was going for in the "story" I was trying to tell.

I've posted the second photo to DPS for critique. It's the first photo I've posted there for critique, and I'm a little nervous as to what they'll say. There are some fantastically talented photographers over there, and I'm just little ol' me. I look forward to getting some suggestions, though (even if it makes me cry! LOL j/k)

Uphill

Uphill - Easier with a buddy

No comments: