Flickr

phlyersphan. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Monday, September 10, 2007

Photoshop Frame Actions

Recently, I was looking for some information on how to add a decorative border to my photos. Nothing fancy - just a black border... someplace I could possibly put a copyright notice or a web URL.

As usual, the DPS community came to my aid when I posted the Add a Border? thread.

I found that there are lots of free actions out there available for Photoshop that can add a nice border to your photos. I found one that I like, and then recorded my own action to:
1. Run the frame action, then
2. Add a text layer with my name and copyright info

I found Jodi's Multiple Choices Gallery Frame Action at ATNCentral.com. Scroll down a bit from that link to find Jodi's action. I liked it the best, but there are many others you could try! :)

No comments: