Flickr

phlyersphan. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Before and After

Here's a before and after of one of the shots I took in Homewood yesterday. It's one of the shots on the fence re: inclusion in my portfolio, and my reasoning for including it is basically that I like what I did to it in post-production.... however, that's really not a valid reason to include it, since in theory nobody should know it didn't come out of the camera that way!!

I did a lot of cloning in Photoshop, and messed with the saturation and vibrance a bit in Lightroom, straightened the horizon, and cropped it a bit. I was pretty shocked that so much color even existed in the photo!! That bright sunlight sure does wash things out.

Before:
Room with a view - Original

After:
Room with a View

No comments: