Flickr

phlyersphan. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Assignment: Backyard Birds

DPS Assignment: Backyard Birds

This is the reason I bought my camera two weeks ago and finally decided to get more serious about photography - to take pictures of the birds in my back yard!!

I've only been able to spend one afternoon out on my deck bird-watching, and that was the very first day I had my camera (I'd never used any sort of SLR camera before), but with that said, here are a couple of the shots I liked!

Male house finch:
Male house finch

Grackle in flight:
Grackle in flight

You lookin' at ME??? (Male grackle)
You lookin' at ME?

A mollern, maybe? Through my bedroom screen, unfortunately - but I wanted to catch the reflection while I had the chance!
IMG_0280

No comments: